Monday, September 17, 2012

Counting and Writing skills- FREE printable's to do at home with your child

I'm so excited to share with you my latest creations!
All thanks to Pinterest!!!


Side note:
I bought a little laminating machine at Target.
Under $30-
That way I'll have them for many years  to come!





These worksheet skills are good for
learning to count to 20 and number recognition.
As well as Alphabet  Penmanship!
Both upper and lowercase letters.

*These are also great for quiet time centers :-)



Ladybug counting and penmanship, click here to print
1-20



Mason jar counting, click here to print
I did odds and went up to 19. I want to buy some cute buttons to replace my beads,
but I wanted to show you how you can use it.




Pom Pom Counting 1-10- click here to print





Pre School A-Z free printable's, click here to print
Upper and lowercase letters



A-Z flower penmanship- uppercase only
Need to still hole punch them and put into a ring ;)



I also laminated her name worksheet so she can practice writing her full name now.
We started school 6 weeks ago and started with just her first name. 
Writing her name everyday has really paid off !
 Laila did this last night all by herself. 
Granted it's not in the lines, but at this age that doesn't matter to me :)



Oh and I almost forgot I made a Spanish color chart too!




For more great ideas be sure to check out my pinterest learning tools board!

No comments:

Post a Comment